SR - Next SR Meeting

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Mon May 3 15:52:12 PDT 1999

Gilli wrote:
<< What's wrong with waiting September?  I seriously dought that
we'll need a formal name for the region before then. >>

We won't need a formal name for some time thereafter.  I think that
people just want a convenient and nice-sounding handle rather than
"the Southern Region".  The latter is functional but has little
resonance.  As well, the possible principality or regional grouping
might not coincide with the current Southern Region; for all I know,
there might be a time of overlap.

Daniel "Down in the belly of the galley, the pace setter called, 'All
deliberate speed!'.  STROKE pause pause STROKE pause pause" de
Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel.   Reply to tmcd at crl.com;
    if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work account.