SR - The word for the SR Meeting on voting

Lenny Zimmermann zimmerml at kci1.com
Thu May 6 06:47:11 PDT 1999

I must agree with Master Daniel's assessment regarding the final three names
being presented to the Crown, Kingdom Seneschal and Kingdom Herald to make
the final decision. I agree greatly that this is a more personalized
decision by and for this region, and while I can always hope that the above
mentioned individuals, no matter who they might be at the time those three
names get presented, will respect the wishes of the region, certain people
in power have been known to go against those wishes for various reasons. If
we do submit to those individuals three names and decide their decision will
be acceptable to us, I strongly suggest they be ordered with preferences and
that we provide a statement saying what WE are most interested in. After
all, the three officers above could all be from regions other than the
Southern Region and may not identify as readily with what we want that name
to be. Much like Daniel's example of the Outlands, if we as a region want
one name, those three named could chose something else, but we could just as
easily ignore them. I'd just hate for that situation to arise.

Honos Servio,
Lionardo Acquistapace, Bjornsborg
(Lenny Zimmermann, San Antonio)
zarlor at acm.org