SR - Response to Daniel's eloquence

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Thu May 6 21:09:25 PDT 1999

On Thu, 6 May 1999, Donal & Sosha <catsden at texas.net> wrote:
> 	Your words, as usual are eloquent and conscisely cutting.

I've been called "cutting" before, but I've never been accused of
being "concise"!  Many thanks!

> (will Oreos do?)

For Oreos, I'll whimper, roll over, loll my tongue, thump my leg on
the floor, and wag my tail!

> We are a volunteer organization, who do the work because the need is
> there, but this is not "the person who gets the most votes is King"
> type society.

[take the Monty Python references as read -- we've most all seen the
movie -- move along]

As a further tangent: a lot of the SCA power gravitates to people who
do lots of the work and do it well while ruffling relatively few
feathers.  "You too can seize power -- ask me how!".

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at crl.com;
if that fail, tmcd at austin.ibm.com is my work address, or tmcd at us.ibm.com.