SR - meeting at Hero of the Temple / Regional Naming

Eirik eirik at n-link.com
Mon May 10 16:48:37 PDT 1999

> Here, let me stir some bunnies some more -- howzabout expatriates?
> That is, in the broader sense, "one who lives in a foreign country",
> like the Central Region, not "specif: one who has renounced his native
> country".  If it's an August 31 vote, college students may not get
> back and get re-connected in time.

I could see extending the vote due time to Sept. 30, however the regional
Seneschal is the one who set the time limit and must be the one to change
it.

> I'd like more opinions on asking other bordering groups if they wanna
> play on this.

My opinion is that none of this will actually change the regions borders and
add groups that aren't already included. If in the future we decide to put
the dreaded principality issue to an offical vote, those groups that wish to
be included will have a chance to express an opinion on the name then.

Eirik