SR - meeting at Hero of the Temple / Regional Naming

Dory Grace amazing at texas.net
Wed May 12 13:39:40 PDT 1999

At 09:32 PM 5/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>On Tue, 11 May 1999, Donal & Sosha <catsden at texas.net> wrote:
>> Bob Dewart wrote:
>> > Are we going to allow groups who have expressed an intrest in
>> > joining us should we become a *p* vote for a regional name?
>> >
>> This is really premature.  The name hasn't even been voted on or
>> even been passed to Laurel.  I suggest this discussion be table
>> until the name(s) actually pass.
>
>Um, then it's a little late to ask them their opinions on a regional
>name.
>
>Daniel "shoot first, ask questions later" de Lincolia

I'm with you, Daniel! How dare folks even *consider* asking about who can
vote on names until the voting's not only done, but a done deal?! Why, the
next thing you know, people will be wanting to have sex before getting
pregnant, or to eat meals in restaurants before paying for them, or to turn
on music before dancing! It's outrageous, I tell you! Outrageous!!!

The preceding has been brought to you by SardonicPhonics(TM), where words
are a way of life.

Aquilanne

Dory Grace***The Inkwell
Austin, TX

"No matter where you go, there you are."