SR - Hero of the Temple \who won?!?

ruiz raruiz at vvm.com
Thu May 13 09:10:17 PDT 1999

Hero of the Temple was an event filled with fighting. The fighting lasted
past 3:00 P.M. in the afternoon and was enjoyed by all.  All the fighter
fought well and was rewarded with Ivy wreaths for their victories.
Tempio had their gallery set up on the list field with the woman sitting in
it.  The list field looked great, their was period pavilion all around and
the colors were bright.  The fighters also enjoyed the involvement of the
woman, how asked several to fight at the barrier for their entertainment.
You already know who won the fighting, but the winners of A&S was:  in the
First Time division was Lady Agrippina (Mary Ann
Goodhue) from Bjornsborg.  The winner of the Open division was Lady
Alexandra O'Doyle.
Their was also a needlework contest and the winners were:  The winner for
originality was Lady Abigail of Exeter.  The winner for technique in
stitching was Lady Nicolette Marie.
There you have it, it was a great time and I enjoyed myself tremendously.
Hopefully Eldred will be home by next year to fight for Hero!!!