SR - Three Kings

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Nov 8 18:32:38 PST 1999

Greetings and Hi There,

Earlier this evening, I received an E-mail from Lord Kainin from Bonwicke.
It seems he has two new female archers who are in need of some combat arrows
and asked me if I might have some they could barrow.  Ofcourse I have combat
arrows they can barrow.

However, there is one small problem.  I'm unable to attend the event as is
the rest of the Shire.

If there is anyone who is going to the Three Kings event who would be able
to stop by my house and pickup some arrows and then bring them back, please
e-mail me  at gilli at seacove.net  and we can set something up.

Thank you very much for your time and help.

Gilli