SR - Southern Regional Festival

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Tue Nov 16 15:40:57 PST 1999

Hello.  Time for a bit of an update for everyone.  Here's who is doing
what so far, for the Southern Regional Event...

To repeat prior messages....The date that we have reserved on the
Kingdom Calendar for this event is March 31 - April 2, 2000.  It has
been confirmed that Ravensfort will host the event on this date at The
Stones.

Site - Ravensfort; coordinator:
Decorating:  Lady Phoebe St. Michael's st_phoebe at hotmail.com
Gate - Dragon's Keep; coordinator:
Merchant Coordination:  Agrippina, GoodhueMA at aol.com
Party Area:  Ffynnon Gath, coordinator: HE Lady Jan,
mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Water Bearing - Tempio; coordinator:
Chirurgeon:  Allyson Tymmes, timden at lcc.net
Heavy Champions List: Sir Pendaran Glamorgan with Cridhe na Tyr;
twinoak at texas.net
Southern Regional Warlord List: Baron David St. David; env_drh at shsu.edu
Rapier List - Bjornsborg - Lionardo Acquistapace Coordinator,
zarlor at acm.org
Archery: Middleford - Ld. Talon of Blackoak
Bardic - Kebarta Kezia
A&S List - Bjornsborg - Coord. Radegund of Toulouse, cternus at texas.net
Coordinator of Court - Aelfwyn, jmcmaste at accd.edu
Youth Boffer; Sir Timo
Youth Rapier; Ld. Pieter Rausche

Still needed:
Privy Maintenance:
Reeve, in negotiation
Coordinator of Children's Activities
Serve Head Table - Shadowlands ? (word of mouth
need written
confirmation..)
Prize Wrangler/Coordinator:

--------------
Champions:

Armored Combat
Rapier Combat
Artisan
Archery
Bardic
It really feels like I'm forgetting something else.
_____________

Other tidbits:
*The pass on prize that each champion will receive will consist of a
banner upon which all of Arms of the individual groups have been
placed.  Each group will be given blanks or dimensions, and will create
as many shields as there will be champions.  These will be assembled on
the larger banners.

*Artisans!  Please make "keeper" prizes!  If you would like to make
something large for a particular competition, please contact me.
Otherwise, each group is requested to make up a prize basket.

*Coordinators!  Could all groups please let me know who is coordinating
their activities for the SR festival?  Also...make sure to have a backup
for each coordinator!  :)

*There will also be youth rapier and boffer competitions (though not
championships).

*We encourage someone to coordinate an equestrian demo, as well as KAST,
to increase our future participation in these activities.

Isobel