SR - Southern Regional Festival

gptaylor gtaylor at lonestar.jpl.utsa.edu
Wed Nov 17 08:51:39 PST 1999

On a lighter note...I was mainly listing things that had been determined more
recently, or that had only recently been designated under the control of a
particular person.   The feast was a certainty from very early on, and I greatly
appreciate it.

But I did forget to announce that Gilli et al., were doing breakfast on Sat and
Sun....

Isobel