SR - Ballots

ruiz raruiz at vvm.com
Fri Nov 19 08:03:57 PST 1999

Greetings,

I have to say that I think Sosha done a wonderful job letting everyone know
the information associated with the ballots.
Trying to get a group as large as this to do things can be like herding
cats.
I am not the seneschal of our group, BUT I knew as much as anyone from
being on this list and listening at events and if the seneschal wouldn't of
brought it up I would of asked about it.
We can pick this lady apart with complaints about how things was handled or
we can volunteer to help her in anyway we can to make this a success.  In
all the complaining I haven't yet seen someone ask her is she would like
some help.  Sometime ( and I am guilty) we take on or given a lot a
responsibility and in all of it we wind up over whelmed.  I am not saying
this is what happened here, what I am saying before the harsh words start
maybe the helping hands should of been put out.
And one more thing if both outgoing and ingoing seneschal missed such an
important issue because of what was going on in their Barony isn't possible
that they also could of missed the checkup on it also.
There are always at least 2 sides to every story so before we jump to
conclusions we need the facts.
Thanks again Lady Sosha for taking this own.

Melisenda