SR - A humble request

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Mon Oct 4 18:07:23 PDT 1999

The following is a humble request from the SCA TRF Liaison.

The SCA demo at the Texas Renaissance Festival needs assistance in the following areas:

Chivalric fighters
Heralds
Arts and Sciences displays

We have had a wonderful commitment from the Rapier community and  hope that they continue to show their support.
Thank you Ld Elyas MacCrae.
The water Barrers have been in full force and are the reason we keep our strength and did not pass out.
THANK YOU Mamma Cammy.
The Heralds were more eager than ever. Ld. Stephen Mac Thomas  did great. The  need for more heralds is evident.
The crowd Marshals are doing a great job and we have allot of experienced members  helping keep the crowd away from the mound.
Thank-you goes to the Cultural Infidels Household for their support and commitment in this area.

                              that is it for now.
                                                                        Brian du Val