ANST-Announce - Teachers wanted!

Maureen Faulkner ladydaungerous at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 19:43:08 PDT 1999

Greetings to all.
The Incipient Canton of Westgate proudly invites you to Westgate Winter Collegium, Feb. 12, 2000.
We will have a day of classes for those who love to learn, with many of those classes designed
especially for bards. We also would like to have a non-bardic track. The theme of the event is
Love. The day will include a challenge to all bards to sing or tell of the one they love. There
will also be dancing and a Feast of Love, prepared by Lady Suzanne de la Ferte.
We seek teachers. If you teach bardic, persona, or artistic classes, please volunteer to teach at
Westgate Winter Collegium, and/or pass this message on to someone you know who does. E-mail the
class coordinator, Maureen Faulkner, at ladydaungerous at yahoo.com, or call 281.240.3806 (before 9
pm please).
The site is St. Thomas Aquinas Church in Southwest Houston. Some crash space is available for
teachers.
The autocrat is Lord Kovac Myklos.
I look forward to hearing from the extremely talented teachers we have in this kingdom.
Maureen Faulkner
Seneschal, Westgate

=====
The quality of mercy is not strain'd,
It droppeth as the gentle rain from heaven
Upon the place beneath. It is twice blest:
It blesseth him that gives and him that takes.
'Tis mightiest in the mightiest, it becomes
The throned monarch better than his crown.