SR - Ffynnon Gath Fighter Practice

Anthony Partin squireanton at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 29 10:31:04 PDT 1999

Greetings again,

O.K. I guess I should say that Rhoadh is looking for a Sunday Practice, not
the Ffynnon Gath Populace, since I hadn't talked to the populace about it,
apologies to the populace.  I was aware of the Dragon Keep practice on
Sundays, but it slipped my mind.  I think we'll probably go support the new
shire on Sundays if I get my way about it.  I'm also looking to do something
with Dragon Keep on Tuesdays, because I'm there anyway then, and I have a
lot of friends there who have played some with me, but just found out about
the new group through me.  Will someone from Dragon Keep please contact me,
or someone else get me info on how to contact them?
I'd like to get my friends in Bastrop involved with the local group there,
it has a lot of potential to grow quickly from what I know.

Humbly Yours,
Anton

I don't know yet if I'll be at the Tourney d'amore