SR - Mustache War Recollections

Rollie Reid carcassonnais at geocities.com
Fri Oct 8 21:34:43 PDT 1999

I was the commander of the Bryn Gwlad forces at the Mustache War.  The thing
started as Tivar described, but it quickly escalated.  At one Steppes
Warlord I escorted Johann and Erika into court so that they could deliver a
gift to Robin and Adelicia.  The gift was cookies, in the shape of
mustaches.  The cookies were in the colors of Bryn Gwlad and Steppes.  The
Bryn Gwlad mustache cookies were quite large, while the Steppes mustaches
were quite small.

This was one of many jibes that went both ways in preparation for the war.

That one is just a start on Mustache War stories and I will try to find the
time to write more before the Baronial Faire.

Conor
lucetis sicut luminaria in mundo