SR - Lost rattan sword

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Thu Oct 14 15:35:18 PDT 1999

John.....

Did you leave it under the pavilion that Sir Timo and some Ravens Fort folks
were at???

If so I have it. It got loaded into my truck. I will bring it to Crown if
you are going.

Niklas...

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77340                            Seneschal of The Barony
281-536-5239                                           Barony of Ravensfort
PrimeCo PCS, Inc, Houston MTA              Kingdom of Ansteorra
              "No, the Pink Guy has still not found his phone"

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality