SR - Regional event proceeds

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:36:32 PDT 1999

>Isobel wrote:
> > Pretty much, any proceeds will be split between sponsoring groups.
> > Everyone who spent money on the event will be reimbursed.  Then the
> > sponsoring groups will share whatever profits there are.

And Mirrum responded:

>When the Northern Region does Northern Regional Tribute, all the profits
>are
>donated to the Kingdom.  Does anyone else think this would be a good idea
>for the Southern Region?

Ivar replys:

Isobel and I have discussed this with people at several events, at specially
called meetings and whenever we get with others in the SR. The general
consensus has been to split the profits, if there are any, among the
sponsoring groups. They can then do what they want, which includes giving it
to the Kingdom.