SR - Re: let's try it again

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Sun Sep 19 21:55:00 PDT 1999

On 17 Sep 99, at 17:09, Brian & Pam Martin wrote:

> Friday,  5 pm and heading to Ravensfort.
>
> Not a single response regarding whether or not I should do this, although I
> did obtain the original survey and have copies.  I'm not going to move on
> this until I get the okey-dokey from Sosha.   So, how about starting at
> Bjornsborg and making the deadline Nov. 1?

I am not sure how the control is set up on this. Could we have ballots at the
events? That would probably help.

Also, Claire has suggested that if we are going to re-do this that we could split
"none of the above" into "I want to name the region, but not with any of these
names" and "I do not want to name the region".

She would also like to have an address included on the ballot where we could
mail in the ballots.

Doré