ANST-Announce - This Weekend - Elfsea Defender

Darius and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 22 06:36:23 PDT 1999

Come Join Elfsea for the 21st Elfsea defender tourney! Since twenty
years ago Many fine and Nobel Gentles have bourn the Title "Defender of
Elfsea" who will be next? Who's blade shall Strike the fastest, What
Heroes will emerge from the Fray?

Activities to include:
Chivalric Defender List (Swiss Five)
Rapier Defender List (Swiss Five)
Archery Tournament
The Kingdoms first youth rapier tourney
A youth Boffer class
Embassy row
Insignia and Kingdom charter display and Competition
Children's activities including a Youth Bardic competition
A Novice Rapier list
A Novice Chivalric list
Team melee's

(Gee someone would think we like to fight in Elfsea!)

Armor inspection starts for the Rapier _and_ Chivalric Defender List at
8:00 AM Saturday morning

So come on out! find out for your self why we say "Life is good in
Elfsea!"

For map go to http://home.earthlink.net/~dmmerlick/elfsea.html

This Message Brought to you today by the Stewards of Elfsea Defender XXI

HL Darius of the Bells and Ly Rosalia O Brogan
dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Because Life is good in Elfsea!