SR - 2nd time around

Lee & Sosha catsden at texas.net
Fri Sep 24 05:25:57 PDT 1999

Greetings,
	The naming of the region has pushed a lot of buttons all the way
around.  While I agree we should have done something different for the
None of the Above categories, all of the ballot forms have already been
sent out with a completion date.  I am not going to recall them just so
a committee can find just the "write" wording for the second coming of a
name.
	This would be a good time to get those write in campaigns going for
those who would like something different than the name choices given.
Nothing, not even the names that will be sent to Crown, is written in
stone.

Ly Sosha Lyon's O'Rourke
SRS