SR - Naming of the Southern Region

svipdagr at juno.com svipdagr at juno.com
Thu Sep 16 07:11:18 PDT 1999

I thank my friends in Raven's Fort for ringing the bell.
As we were told when we were given this ballot this was suposed to be a
pairing down.  I am willing to accepted what ever ALL my friends agree as
a name, but we need make it so ALL of us know what is going on and ALL
have a say in the name.   I like the idea of handing our narrowed list to
the Collage of Heralds so we can avoid pot holes but this cleaned and
narrowed list should be given to each Seneschal of each group to give out
a populus meetings.   This ballot should have a dead line on it saying
ballots need be back by this date or they do not count and it should have
an address to send them to so for those who do not attend meetings (for
what ever reason) can return ballots by mail.
I know I rarly say anything and I hope I help when I do.    Thank you all
for the hard work that has been done so far you are doing a thankless job
no longer.   In service Ld Svipdagr