SR - Naming of the Southern Region

Brent & Susan Rachel hbrache at texas.net
Thu Sep 16 13:41:43 PDT 1999

Unfortunately, Bjornsborg got there ballots the same night that all the
candidates conducted their Q&A sessions toward the polling to become the next
Baron/ess.  The pour soul who distributed them had no idea the meeting would run
as long as it did and be as confusing as it was.  I know of at least 10 (3 for
LEVGOROD) from here that were taken home and forgotten about.

I think that we really SHOULD let there be a run-off among those of the top 5
that can pass the SCA CoH.

Kazimir Petrovich Pomeshanov
(shamelessly plugging for Levgorod)