SR - Southern Regional Festival

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Sep 28 20:43:59 PDT 1999

Whooops,  silly me, I must be tired.  I didn't mean to send all the extra
stuff.

Plus, I forgot to offer up our two wash racks.  They were used by the
equestrians and the kitchen at ATYC.  We also have a fair amount of cooking
gear.  If some is needed, please contact us; all is available for use.  A
list is avaliable if desired.

Thanks for reading

Gilli

Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.  To darken the skies with
Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them.  I speak for no
one but myself.  My opinions are mine.  Void where prohibited.  Your mileage
may vary.  :)