SR - Thanks from the Kitchen at Southern Regional!

Dottie Elliott difirenze at usa.net
Tue Apr 4 19:40:43 PDT 2000

Mistress Meadhbh and I would like to thank everyone that helped in the
kitchen at Southern Regional Festival this past weekend! We would
especially like to thank Raven's Fort for the very nice kitchen, work
tables and water with sink! We would like to thank Tabitha, Rosalind and
Merissa who helped in the kitchen all day, Serafina who cut up all the
bread and decorated the cheese and sweet meat plates so prettily, Pug who
chopped up 2 lbs of dates and set up the meat trays and Marion who did a
variety of tasks during the day and cleaned pots after the feast. Many,
many thanks go to Niklas who stepped in and helped me unload and load my
incredibly packed car when my husband had to stay home and take care of
our sick daughter. Niklas also picked up the bread order AND fixed
problems with the order when it went awry! There were several others
whose names we didn't catch who helped and we greatly appreciate it!

We would also like to thank Tabitha for coordinating the servers. Many
thanks to all the folks who served! You did a fabulous job even with the
sudden addition of more tables than had been anticipated! We also want to
thank our 'lemonade kids' who were very helpful in keeping the lemonade
available throughout the feast!

Vivat to all who helped!

Clarissa & Meadhbh