SR - Le Grand Dispute - tavern?

Marlin Stout ldcharls at swbell.net
Tue Apr 11 16:18:12 PDT 2000

Brian & Pam Martin wrote:

> So, did anyone else see the rap-sheet from the Boars Breaste tavern?

> Further investigation into certain "legitimate, honest-to-goodness" sources
> in Bryn Gwlad's Library of St. Michael came up with this. I have condensed
> the 349 entries for The Boars Breaste into a few of the more entertaining
> ones. I have also updated spelling. Apparently this was a very popular
> nightspot in medieval Bryn Gwlad.
> Name                                    Offense
> Fine
> Jack Horn                               Assault of Baronial Guardsman
> Rosie                                      Prostitution
> Rosie                                      Pickpocketing
> Lizzie Moore                           Gambling
 Mona                                      Prositution and disturbing the
> Peace                            15s
> John Talbot                             Whoremongering
> Rosie                                      Pickpocketing/Larceny
> Rosie                                      Assault (chair)

<and the list goes on...>

  My, my, all these unrepentant sinners. People really should pay more
attention to their immortal souls rather than courting the Fires.
  Perhaps they've simply forgotten the need to confess their sins...

Brother Micah of the Holy Order of St Ambrose the Unliked