SR - TRF work weekend

Cobalt60@lcc cobalt60 at lcc.net
Fri Aug 18 21:35:45 PDT 2000

Hello all and pardon the use of band width.
    We are holding another work weekend this weekend Saturday and Sunday at the Texas Renaissance Festival at our TRF booth # 232.
    If you are interested please come out
    a second message will be sent in a moment with directions and instructions to the TRF site!

                                                                                        Brian du Val      :o)