SR - Fwd: DV Movie

Jan Van Zandt mysticmarks at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 2 22:24:38 PDT 2000

See letter below.....
This gentleman came to the Ffynnon Gath fighter practice Wednesday night in
search of heavy weapons fighters for his movie.  He said he may need as many
as 10 fighters.  If you want to be in the movies give him a call or send him
a message.  Wouldn't be the first time SCAers have helped put on movie fight
scenes. :)

HE Janais L'orfevre
Ffynnon Gath

>From: "Jeremy  Valencia" <jvalencia at austin.rr.com>
>To: <mysticmarks at hotmail.com>
>Subject: DV Movie
>Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 22:02:03 -0500
>
>In search of Sword wielding Extras for a DV Movie, based on the first four
>chapters of Genesis. The extras will be playing the parts of Angels, and
>Fallen Angels. The extras will need to provide their own armor and swords.
>This is very important because we are independant film makers and we are
>dirt poor. We are shooting this Sunday, the 6th of August, throughout the
>day.  The extras will be listed in the credits and all will receieve a copy
>of the movie upon its completion.  If you are interested please call
>512-477-5598 or 512-296-5700 or you can email us at jvalencia at austin.rr.com
>or sosa at austin.rr.com  WE NEED TO HEAR FROM YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, LEAVE
>YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, AND PHONE NUMBERS SO WE CAN CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE. We
>are shooting at Mckinney falls in the Austin area.  We will email maps and
>directions.

Thank you. JV