SR - Arrow Making Party

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed Dec 27 09:42:26 PST 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Let's try this again.

This weekend 29 - 31 Dec 2000, HLs Gilli and Darcy will be sponsoring a Arrow Making Party out at Camp Finlaysin on Ft. Hood.  Help make arrows for the war or bring your parts and we'll help you make yours.

We will have a stew pot going all weekend.  We will supply the meat for a pot luck dinner Saturday.  Plus we will feed breakfast to those who spend the night.

The site will open at 5PM Friday and close when we leave on Sunday.  However; if you plan to arrive lat Friday or *very* early on Saturday, *Please* let me know.  Other wise I will go home at 10PM, and be back out at 8AM.

There are also Arrow Making Parties scheduled for the following weekends.  My appologies for any scheduling conflick this may cause.

19 -21 Jan 2001
26 - 28 Jan 2001

I did not take out  Black Star ads this year, so please spread the word.

Thanks for your support,

Gilli and Darcy

Before we can darken the skies with Ansteorran arrows, we must first make them.