ANST-Announce - Northern Regional Fighter Practice

Carl Chipman cchipman at ionet.net
Mon Feb 14 01:50:46 PST 2000

To the fighters of the Northern Region,

Mooneschadowe and Northkeep were planning on getting together for a final war-practice the Saturday February 26th, and since we're both loving and giving groups, we thought that we'd go ahead and just invite the whole region up for a war practice :-)

Also, we'll be doing THOROUGH inspections of all armour and weapons so that any faults can be fixed here, not at Gulf Wars...

So here are the details:
When: February 26th.
Where: Mooneschadowe (Mundanely Stillwater, more specifically Boomer Park, but I'll e-mail directions in the Mail)
Who: Well, everybody silly :-)
Why: Why, because we like you (or we like to hit you same thing)
How: eh.....

Jean Paul de Sens (who's up waaaaaayyyyyy too late and it shows)

Carl Chipman
Nomadics, Inc.
http://www.nomadics.com