SR - SRF - Archery Stuff

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Tue Feb 22 23:39:56 PST 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

This is going to sound a bit strange, even if it is coming from me.  But, I
need to barrow 9 each 32 gallon type (or close to it) thrash cans.  You
know, those black plastic ones. Clean ones please.  Lids are not needed.

If you can loan me one or more, please let me know.  Then if you would be so
kind as  to bring them to the Southern Regional Festival.  I only will need
to barrow them for a few hours.  They will be returned, hopefully undamaged.

I need them for one of the archery events.  Golf anyone?

Gilli