SR - Alisandre's nothing tutu

Amanda Lewanski editor at texas.net
Thu Jan 6 15:58:21 PST 2000

Amanda will be happy to field Dennis' reply, as I presume Lyonel would never
speak thus to any lady, however confused he may think she be.

Many things my posting may have been--hard to read due to the capitals,
overzealous with its exclamation points, even incorrect. But although cranky and
venting, I do not believe I was personally rude. Thank you for correcting the
oversight.

Pax, Daniel, your eloquence in another missive has conquered me and I will be
quiet now.

--Amanda