SR - SR Meeting

Debbie Dewart darcy at seacove.net
Tue Jan 18 14:52:14 PST 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Thanks  for letting me know about this very important meeting.  However,
because of work I will not be able to attend.

But all is not lost.  If you all could possibly give me an idea of how many
may want to eat breakfast, it would be great.  That way I might not over /
under buy.  Perahps as we get closer, say the week before I could get the
number of resevations for feast.  That would at least give me an idea.  I
know it won't be 100% accurate, but it will help.

BTW, if I haven't already please make feast reservation for myself and HL
Darcy.

Say, Ivar, how are those donation for the cook coming?

Thanks again

Gilli

Shoot more arrows, you're bound to hit something.  To darken the skies with
Ansteorran arrows at Gulf War, someone must first make them.  I speak for no
one but myself.  My opinions are mine.  I am not a member of Middleford.
Void where prohibited.  Your mileage may vary.  No warrenty implied. :)