ANST-Announce - Estrella war 17 classes-Need Instructors

Master Raffaelle gyrony at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 31 21:00:08 PDT 2000

Information on Estrella War 17 classes! Please, crosspost whereever you
think appropriate!

Raffaelle

(start here)

Greetings to all teachers within the Known World, do I Madame Jacquelin de
Normandie (Julie Bergdorf), Collegium Autocrat for Estrella War XVII send
thee greetings:

I am seeking individuals to teach at Estrella War XVII Arts and Science
Collegium. We will be having a Children’s Collegium, a Dance Collegium and
the regularly scheduled Collegium this year. The Children’s Collegium’s
point of contact is Lady Eden Blacksmith, the Dance Collegium point of
Contact is Lord Dughall Mach Eoghainn Mach Laomuinn Mach Fhearchair and all
other classes I am the point of contact. (Information provided below)

Classes will be held Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday between the hours
of 9:00 am and 5:00 PM. (Times might vary depending upon other activities
scheduled in the Arts and Science Tent). Those individuals who are
interested please send the following information to the appropriate point of
contact.

1) Mundane and SCA name/titles, and contact information
2) Name and description of your class(es)
3) At least two times/dates in which to teach your classes(es)
4) Any fees for your class(es) (Please keep your fee to $5.00 or less)
5) Number of students per class if necessary (Please no one on one classes)
6) Location change if necessary (in a groups encampment, met at the front
gate as examples)
7) Any additional restrictions
8) Any supplies (such as water, extension cords, extra tables for
demonstration) needed for class.
9) A brief description of your persona’s history
10) Any other information that might be useful.

Contact Information for Collegium Autocrats

Children’s Collegium
Lady Eden Blacksmtih
Sonja Boroughf
1730 Gates
Kingman Arizona 86401
520-753-8064
email: edenblacksmith at usa.net

Dance Collegium
Lord Dughall Mach Eoghainn Mach Laomuinn Mach Fhearchair
Michael McCliment
2306 E. Monona Dr.
Phoenix Arizona 85024-4436
602-569-7096