SR - Southern Regional Festival-Combat Archery Golf

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Mon Mar 20 18:24:49 PST 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

Now that we're back from the war, I find myself in need.  That need my
friends and neighbors is 9  32 gallon plastic garbage cans.  They will be
the "cups " for the combat archery golf.

So if you  have one or two "clean" ones you could loan me, please bring them
to the event. Also, please email me that you're bring them.

If you want to negotiate the various hazards of the course, bring your
Ansteorran combat legal bows/crossbows and your Ansteorran combat legal
arrows/bolts.  The prizes is a dozen Baldars.

Thanks  alot,

Gilli