ANST-Announce - Chocolate, charters, and paint, oh my!

Lee Lemons lalemons at flash.net
Thu Mar 23 11:51:41 PST 2000

Dear scribes, those known and those yet to be discovered,

Please remember that I'll have a charter painting room all day at the
Red Tape Event.  I'll have LOADS of blank award charters, color examples
of painted charters, handouts, and of course, heaps and mounds of
CHOCOLATE! Yes, the chocolate is clear and blatant bribery, but bribery
IS period!!!  ; )

If you're a beginner scribe or interested in just what charter painting
is all about, I will have paint pallets and brushes with me so that you
can try it out!!!

So if you're in the area of Nacogdoches and just have the urge to sit,
chat, have chocolate and paint a few award charters, hey, stop by!

In Service to the Kingdom and the Dream,

Baroness Curstaidh Magorlick
Star Signet