ANST-Announce - Springfest Demo at Lamer University

Fopdejour1 at aol.com Fopdejour1 at aol.com
Thu Mar 23 13:20:12 PST 2000

Greetings my friends and fellow Ansteorrans,

    I am writing this as a plea to all those who are not attending "Southern
Regional Festival" or "To Save A Queen" that might be prevailed upon to help
the fledgeling campus SCA group at Lamar University, Beaumont with the
Springfest Demo we have planned.  This is a priceless time for us to garner
new members, but we cannot do this alone.  I implore all fighters, artisans,
bards, EVERYONE and ANYONE who is interested; please let us know and we will
welcome you with open arms.
    This demo is part of the yearly springfest activities which take place
for the purpose of recruitment for the student organizations on campus.  This
will be held April 1 from 10:30 am -1:30 pm at the Lamar University Beaumont
campus in Beaumont, Texas.

If you have any questions, you may contact me at this email address or
409-721-9808, or 409-721-5133

or

Ly Isabella Rodrique at  JLE6139523 at aol.com

My sincerest thnks,