SR - SRF set up this Friday

niklas at wt.net niklas at wt.net
Mon Mar 27 06:43:26 PST 2000

Hi......

This is Niklas, SRF site contact for the Barony of Ravens Fort, which is the
site for the SRF this weekend.

We will be looking for folks to help set up out BGT (Big Green Tents)  this
Friday and finish up a few setup items.

Starting about 10am on Friday, there will be people on site at the Stones
setting up ropes and other items. If someone arrives early or wants to come
help, it would be greatly appreciated. The BGT's take about 5-8 people to
set up.

Tent setup will begin when we get sufficient folks to help. Hopefully after
lunch.

There will be other setup jobs also.

So, any help is appreciated.

Contact me direct for more info.

Thanks....

Niklas
Ravens Fort

Paul Gilbert, KE5ZW                                 Ld. Niklas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas 77320                             Kingdom Secretary
409-291-9532 (home)                                 Kingdom of Ansteorra
281-536-5239 (work)                                  Seneschal of The Barony
niklas at wt.net                                           Barony of Ravensfort

All of the above is my opinion and my opinion alone and it's mileage WILL
vary!

P.R. does not stand for Public Relations, it means Perceived Reality