SR - re - bg - water bearing assistance needed for lgd!!!!!

Carey Mc carey at shield.com
Wed May 3 22:25:02 PDT 2000

To the Barony of Bryn Gwlad and the Kingdom of Ansteorra, it has come to my attention that the wonderful event is in need more of a water bearer up to the task of such an event as this, than in need of a marshal on the event field, with the exception of a commitment to Don Tivar at aprox. 1-2 pm sat, I Connor mac Clure will assume my old duties of water bearer, those will to carry small supplies of liquid are welcome to attend and Lady sabilla's relation will need some help.. my thanks to Elisabeth C. for the use of tent space.
     Other persons coming to the event are asked at the gate to let the attendants know of their willingness to help.

       Those having the supply of the office please CALL ME ASAP , 918-0977  there is voice mail on my cell phone if I miss the call.  Please help me to help us at our event to the kingdom..

PS.. will some one forward the baron and baroness this message for their approval of this action..

in Service to a wonderful place to live and a wonderful time to dream.......Connor

unseen workers
all on little projects of their own...
all around the barony