ANST-Announce - Loch Guardian - Bardic Competition

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Tue May 9 11:54:20 PDT 2000

To the worthies of Ansteorra
>From Ihon Vinson macFergus,  Bard of the Loch
Grace to you and peace.
This weekend (May 13-15) the Barony of Loch Soilleir will host Loch
Guardian.  Loch Guardian is one of the premier events of the Kingdom
providing keen competitions for Rapier, Chivalric, Bardic and Artisan
Champions.  I write especially to invite you to vie in the Bardic Competion.
Prepare two or three pieces from different genres.  We will combine your top
two scores to determine the one to be named Bard of the Loch.  I
particularly appreciate bards who perform in persona -- hint, hint, nudge,
nudge, get my meaning?  Their Excellencies are most gracious hosts and
prizes are always well worth the effort to compete at your highest.