ANST-Announce - RE: ES - Spring Faire Schedule

Duke, Wes WDuke at HealthAxis.com
Thu May 11 07:28:16 PDT 2000

The following is our Final (until someone asks me to change it)  Schedule.
Subject to change without notice.

Friday

4:00 PM   Site opens

8:00 PM  Party with There Excellencies

Saturday

9:00 AM   Morning Court

10:00 AM  Light Armor Inspection (or immediately following court)

10:00 Am or 30 minutes following court   Childrens activities including
leather working, painting, sugar castles
	                                                           ends at
12:00 noon.

10:00 AM  A&S setup, populace voting and judging from 10:30 - 3:30. Pick up
Displays no later than 4:00 PM

10:00 AM - 3:30 PM  Silent Auction.

11:00 AM Light List

11:30 AM  Heavy Inspection

12:30 PM  Heavy List

2:00-4:00 PM  Children's Activities for older kids (ages 8 and above)  glass
bead making, Archery Shoot Parent or                         Guardian must
be present.

2:30 PM  Belted Circle (at the discression of TRM)

3:30 PM  Judging for the Brewing competition.

5:30 PM  Feast

7:00 PM Court begins

               Bardic following Court

	         Hall clean up following Court