ANST-Announce - Archery at Elfsea

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Fri May 12 19:33:34 PDT 2000

Greetings and Hi There,

I just wanted to let everyone know that the Kingdom's first Archer's Flight,
a potluck lunch sponsored by archers for those interested in archery, held
at Elfsea went very well.  We had lots of food and lots of archery.  So, who
wants to do the one at the next event with archery?

Also there were a number of archery banners on site. Keep making them.
Maybe next time, I'll remeber to take mine to court.  :)

There is also an Archery Guild forming in the Kingdom.  More on that later.

Gilli

For good Food, eat at Gilli's Place.