ANST-Announce - Steppes Breakfasts

Michael Scofield ivar_runamagi at hotmail.com
Wed May 17 20:18:35 PDT 2000

Going to Steppes Warlord?

Going to want to eat breakfast at Steppes Warlord?

Lucky you! The Ansteorran Longship Company will be cooking their infamous,
custom made omelet breakfasts  on Saturday and Sunday of Steppes Warlord.

The breakfasts will be served from around 7:00 AM (probably more like 7:15)
until we don't have any more customers (hopefully around 10 or so).

The usual ingredients will be available: ham, sausage, bacon, onions,
peppers, mushrooms, and of course cheese. Sometimes other stuff shows up for
some really special people (it all depends on what we find on the way up
there). Of course coffee, orange juice, tea, hot chocolate, and salsa will
be available. You don't even need to bring stuff to eat on or with, we will
provide. And we will have plastic cups for the drinks.

Just bring money. The price for this wonderful breakfast is only $4.00.

Find our GP medium liner in the merchant area. We will have a sign out
front. We should be right next to Gilli and Darcy's eatery.

And a special thanks to the Barony of the Steppes, and the Baron and
Baroness, for inviting us to cook for you.