SR - Fw: Where is God's Perfection

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Wed May 24 20:19:15 PDT 2000

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Bob Dewart <gilli at seacove.net> wrote:
> If you don't like that sort of story, why did you even open it with
> "God" in the title?

Some mailers, like the three I use, show you the first screen
automatically.  And whether or not I like it or not, whether or not I
see some of it or not, it's still off-topic for this list, and it's
still bad manners to post it to an unrelated list.  I had 333 e-mail
messages to download tonight (333: Eric the Half-A-Beast), and limited
disk space.  I don't need more mail.

> Sometimes folks want to share things with friends.

So e-mail it direct to your friends and don't spam everyone.

For others' sakes, I hope you're trimming quotes in your replies to
the minimum necessary to establish context.  (Fortunately, I've now
installed a filter so anything after lines like that are stripped,
since so many of them have verbatim copies of what I've already
downloaded and read.)

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;