SR - Fw: Where is God's Perfection

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Wed May 24 21:40:35 PDT 2000

Well, alright.  I'm sorry that you found a story that bought a tear to my
eye offensive.  May I suggest that in the future, whenever you see my name
as the sender, just delete it as a matter  of course.  I will remain
inclined, from time to time, to share with the list things others have
shared with me that brought a tear to my eye.

Gilli