SR - Ffynnon Gath Fighter Practice

Anthony Partin squireanton at hotmail.com
Sat May 20 07:50:27 PDT 2000

Greetings All,

Hail all heavy weapons fighters in the Southern Region.  Ffynnon Gath is now
holding a fighter practice in San Marcos EVERY MONDAY!  We will be there,
and would like all those interested to come and join us.  Several fighters
from Bjornsborg have already come to fight with us, and I'd like to see some
familiar faces from Bryn Gwlad.  Typically, Sir Corwin, and all four local
squires (Kael, Evets, Devon, and me, Anton)...AKA, RHOADH...are there, along
with whoever wants to join us.
We do some single combat drills to start it off, then usually end off with
small sided melees.

The practice is at the clock tower next to Butler Industries of the I-35
access road on the southbound side, just north of town.  If that is
confusing, e-mail me, or call Mystic Marks for better directions.  I'm
trying to get a map put up on our web-site, but until then, just get in
touch with us.  We try and start promptly at 7:00, and go until 9:00 or
till everyone is tired of fighting (yeah right!)

In Service

Ld. Anton Cwith, esq
Ffynnon Gath Knight Marshall
Rhoadh