SR - Fw: Where is God's Perfection

tmcd at jump.net tmcd at jump.net
Wed May 24 22:29:25 PDT 2000

On Wed, 24 May 2000, Bob Dewart <gilli at seacove.net> wrote:
> I will remain inclined, from time to time, to share with the list
> things others have shared with me that brought a tear to my eye.

Shall I do the same?  I can start sending this list e-mail about
- Wolf Park -- great wolves, great place to visit.  It was so sad when
  Altair died.
- Duke University Primate Center -- love the lemurs!  It's so sad to
  read about the habitat destruction in Madagascar.
- Gay, Lesbian, and Transgendered Pride Month (June).  Heck, events
  all year round!
- B&D&S&M events in the southern Texas region.  Oh, and news from
  elsewhere (police problems and legislation, say).  I could dig up a
  few juicy fantasy stories, and I bet there are people on the list
  who'd be, um, interested.
- Unitarian Universalist diatribes.  Well, if any exist anywhere.
  It's physically possible, I suppose.
- Heraldic notes on period style armory and names, without someone's
  specific request.  At least that would be SCA-related.

Then she does it, and he does it, and they do it ... I've seen useful
Usenet newsgroups dissolve into chatter and flaming and proselytizing,
and I want this list to keep it under some control.

It's not about just Daniel or just Gilli.  It's not about just one
note.  It's about spamming a mailing list, and I want to work against
it -- just like I'd work against one piece of litter on a list field.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.