SR - Third Quarter financial reports

Mauer, Eric eric.mauer at attws.com
Tue Nov 7 10:47:51 PST 2000

Reminder:

Financial reports for the third quarter were due by 31 October. I will be
contacting affected groups individually, but please be aware that any group
that has not reported or contacted me by 15 November will be placed on
financial suspension by the Kingdom. Seneschals, if you have not signed a Q3
report for your group, now would be a good time to inquire as to the status
of that report.

Yours in service
Alaric Styrr
called Tuhtahl of the Moritu
Southern Regional Treasurer

> * Eric Mauer
Customer Care Team Lead
Austin Customer Operations
AT&T Wireless Services
Office: 512-436-7354   Fax: 512-436-7708
eric.mauer at attws.com

"Be very, very careful what you put into that head, because you will never,
ever get it out."
Thomas Cardinal Wolsey (1471-1530)