SR - Here's the address....

Lee Cavett catsden at texas.net
Mon Oct 2 22:57:59 PDT 2000

j'lynn yeates wrote:

> personal attacks in response are quite another thing ... the scadian
> online star-court of public opinion at work yet again.

So personal attacks should only be allowed against those "yuppoids" who
aren't around on the list to defend themselves?

> this
> architectural *abomination* (currently being marketed on many fronts
> to recover building costs) is yet-another yuppoid-fantasy creation

Or don't you remember writing that? Oh, and if "your ancestors" never
built so much as a hill-fort, they must be the ones we have no
historical evidence of, other than the occasional Greek semi-fantasy
about the weirdo barbarians to the north. "Historically accurate" is
kind of hard to come up with under those circumstances.

> take it private
Stop trolling in public.

> 'wolf

Donal

"Ó, is rómhór é neart mar fhathach; ach is ródhroch é a usáid mar
fhathach... (O, it is excellent to have a giant's strength, but
it is tyrannous to use it like a giant...)"
"The only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over
any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to
prevent harm to others. His own good, either physical or moral,
is not a sufficient warrant." -- John Stuart Mill, On Liberty