SR - Tempio's Event

paul kaveshan pkjdw at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 12 08:05:25 PDT 2000

>Greetings and Hi there,
>
>Is there going to be archery at the up coming Tempio event?
>
>Gilli

Yes, there is going to be at least a combat archery competition.  (NOT
IKCAC) I may also set up a target archery range, but that depends on whether
or not I am still a target marshal.   I just got a note from regional saying
that I am not on his list. So, I am getting this remedied.

I will advise if target archery will be at the event as soon as I know one
way or the other, but right now, don't plan on it.

Ld James
Shire of Tempio (Ansteorra)
Archery marshal
Chronicler