SR - Here's the address....

Earl Albrecht ealbrecht at nitekmcallen.com
Mon Oct 2 10:12:53 PDT 2000

 Until such time as a "real" castle is created, I, living in Texas, a
> land rather devoid of  "real" castles, will have to satisfy my "castle"
urges
> with "castle-ish" structures that could not defend themselves against a
> determined swarm of locusts.
>
> Isobel

Here, Here!!  I second that, and appreciate thinking others would be
interested in anything resembling a castle.

Erik the Black of Saxony
(Earl Albrecht)
Legio Australis
Archery Marshal, La Marche Sauvage
Kingdom of Ansteorra

"The Norse ideal was a man of open, generous disposition, a man imbued with
qualities of compassion and kindness, not ruthless but firm and fair,
even-tempered but capable of passion, physically accomplished and strong in
a fight, but not a bully."

Magnus Magnusson