SR - Tempio's Event

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Thu Oct 12 15:11:26 PDT 2000

I don't see that as a problem.  I'll be happy to be the marshal in charge
should you not have it streightened out by then.  You guys set it up and
I'll be  happy to run it, that is if you want me to.   :)

The combat shoot, is that going to be a archer's dule type of thing?  More
info on this please.

Are we going to do an Archer's Flight?

Gilli